@ Cobill: I think you've made an error in purchasing those '8000 mAh' cells. The highest capacity I've found available from a known/reliable/trusted brand is 5500 mAh. Those cells in your link are very likely to disappoint, and may well have a capacity some way below 2000 mAh.

• Like 1

Pimento,Ā 

Yeah, like Steve said they are "dirt cheap" and if they don't work out, I can always spend $20+ each for a high-quality 26650 battery. I'm hoping to get 5000 mAH out of these.šŸ˜€

Last night I found the EBL batteries on AliExpress and ordered 8 of those, just to have some backup. Hope they show up at my mailbox.šŸ˜‚

Bill

Let us know the voltage when they run dry also. Since we are using the same batteries be interesting to see if the run times and end voltage are close.

Today...start..16.7Ā 

Hunt 2 hours and 50 minutes

End voltage 15.5

Be back out with it Saturday

Saturday start 15.5

Hunt 3 hours 20 minutes

End voltage 14.5

Total run time was 8 Hours and 31 minutes..end voltage was 13.1

I may let it run out tonight and see how much time is left..Right now we are setting at 6 hours 10 minutes..I;'ll take that with a smile..have to look up what I figured..

Picture from the start ..what I predicted...think its going to fall short?

looking for more then 7Ā hours..going to be close? See what the end voltage is when the lights start flashing and the AQ is screaming for more.....this thing is a Power hog.

21a (2).jpg

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...