Holy Grail Metal Detecting Tool - Cooling Vest

I got a call to find an wedding ring for a guy when it was 8000 degrees. I get there and after 1 hr I am dead. He asks me if I would like to use his cooling vest. I said no due to me not knowing what it was. He starts explaining it to me so I gave it a try... ITS AWESOME!!! I detected in 110 heat index and felt kinda chilly. It lasted around 85 min before he changed out the packs. Anyone ever used a cooling vest?

1 hour ago, phrunt said:

I prefer the heating jackets, run off battery and have heating elements in them, pretty good idea for winter detecting.

https://www.thetoolshed.co.nz/product-group/9957-milwaukee-heated-jacket-mens-skin-only/category/1768-heated-clothing

eyJidWNrZXQiOiJ3ZWItbmluamEtaW1hZ2VzIiwi

The gloves I wear in the winter have the same technology, carbon fiber heating element. I had to repair one of them and when opened it was like..what the heck is this stuff....sure could not use the solder gun on that..so I used heat shrink tube. Worked great. I can hunt water so cold it's almost frozen and still have warm hands, and these are used under my drygloves. 

10 hours ago, bethanyb1201 said:

I got a call to find an wedding ring for a guy

Did you find the ring?