Sales Tax Free Shopping From Outside The Us!!

Hey all,

I found this website today that gives those of you outside the US;Ā a US shipping address!Ā  To buy things here, sales tax free,Ā  and have them forwarded to your door anywhere in the world!

Ā  Do your dueĀ diligence, and make sure things areĀ legit first! But hopefully, they will make products cheaper,Ā easier, and quicker for you all to ship from here!!šŸ‘šŸ‘

Http://www.shipw.com/

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Iā€™ve used them a few times......been good and saved some serious money !

Ā 

• Like 1

• 5 months later...

Wow, cool stuff! Thank you guys for this information. Now I use it almost constantly , it really helps me in my work . I own a business and I don't have enough time for all the calculations, now I have small assistants as your website and calculator from https://taxfyle.com/small-business-tax-calculator in this way, I very much save my time, which is already very little. How long has this site been running? Where is its main physical office located ? I want to address the owners of this site with some business suggestions. I am currently based in Miami , but my business is located in New York

Too bad you could not do that in reverse. So that you could buy the new GPX out of country at a reduced rate based on the value of our US dollar. Ā For example if itā€™s 6000 in Australia and 6000 here in the states you could get a much better deal in Australia. But thatā€™s usually offset by freight.

• Like 1