Video Series - Nuggets Of A Lifetime, Episode 2 With Steve Herschbach

And

And: Thoroughly enjoyed that. Like others here, I rarely watch gold videos, but I'm glad I made an exception for that one.

Steve: That's one hell of a nice piece. Like many, I've also found some crackers that others had started digging - and probably also left a few "junk signals" for others.  :)

• Like 2

3 hours ago, RickUK said:

Absolutely brilliant video,thoroughly enjoyed it,not only was it superbly made but you could tell from it Steve's passion and honesty was amazing.......one of the best videos that i have seen for a very long time.

Thank you for producing the video and thanks again to Steve for sharing your passion.

thank you very much! It was a pleasure for me to make this video! The credits go to Steve, it's him who makes the video so interesting.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, 2Valen said:

Great video and nicely done, thanks for sharing everything with the finds and the video.

thank you!

26 minutes ago, jrbeatty said:

And: Thoroughly enjoyed that. Like others here, I rarely watch gold videos, but I'm glad I made an exception for that one.

Steve: That's one hell of a nice piece. Like many, I've also found some crackers that others had started digging - and probably also left a few "junk signals" for others.  🙂

thank you. I'm glad, that you enjoyed it!

Kind of feels wasted on YouTube, a quality piece like this should be on prime time. Steve such a pleasure to see my good friend again, reminds of the wonderful time we spent together chasing gold in WA.

An absolute beautiful piece of gold worthy of the good guy who found it, well done to all involved I enjoyed every minute of it.😎

JP

PS LOVED the clunk. 🤣

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Jonathan Porter said:

Kind of feels wasted on YouTube, a quality piece like this should be on prime time. Steve such a pleasure to see my good friend again, reminds of the wonderful time we spent together chasing gold in WA.

An absolute beautiful piece of gold worthy of the good guy who found it, well done to all involved I enjoyed every minute of it.😎

JP

PS LOVED the clunk. 🤣

Gosh it's about 15 years since I watched the first of your DVDs an tried to learn :). I still remember like yesterday, how a prospecting buddy of mine showed me a DVD from you and we were deeply impressed. So I am today!

• Like 1