Forrest Fenn Treasure Was Found In Wyoming

15 minutes ago, Tom Slick said:

Yes, It was all over the news over a month ago. 

Actually, Tom, what Glenn posted is new news because when it was first reported last month, Fenn refused to say where the treasure was found.  He confirmed yesterday, for the first time, that the treasure was found in Wyoming.  This new fact, perhaps interesting to some and not to others, means Glenn's post shouldn't simply be dismissed as old news.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2

Glad it wasn't New Mexico.  A lot of people who predicted that didn't give him credit for being energetic and resourceful.  "He just walked out his back door..., then told eveyone it was somewhere in the Western USA."  Still a chance that it was in Yellowstone Park (my prediction, along with thounsands of other peoples' prediction).

I wonder if that disgruntled ex-wife is still calling it a hoax.  (I bet she would have sued her ex for half if he had actually found it.)  IMO, she and anyone who sided with her doesn't deserve to know the truth, anyway.  Let them go to their graves believing in their fairtytail version.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Fenn’s treasure May be a fake. That’s the story on the news.

Fenn past away last Monday at the age of 90 . So if you want the truth you now have to dig him up.

What the news has to say is he was more a outlaw and had been in trouble with the law more ways than one time. Tap on apple news and you should get the story.

Chuck 

https://apple.news/AZ3CgoilQS1eAbJS A7eLmQ 

• Confused 1

3 hours ago, Ridge Runner said:

Fenn’s treasure May be a fake. That’s the story on the news.

Fenn past away last Monday at the age of 90 . So if you want the truth you now have to dig him up.

What the news has to say is he was more a outlaw and had been in trouble with the law more ways than one time.

Chuck 

Um, well OK then .  No one seems to be able to take anything at face value anymore.  Wonder why that is?  It seems if people don't get they're way, they chalk it up to some conspiracy.  Seems like that is what many of the Fenn Treasure Seekers have done now.

• Like 2

Chase it was a big write up on what’s called The Guardian. I was in another town when it came up on my and wasn’t having any luck posting it.

I did send it to some friends for them to read and didn’t have trouble doing that.

I may try again.

I got the story posted at the bottom of my first post .

Chuck