Cool Ring Found!

This is a very cool ring I found in my great grandfather’s finds. It has a blue stone (I think it is plastic). It is 18kt gold plated.  It says United States job corps on it. It has some eagles on it and it says e pluribus unum (out of many one) on it.it looks really cool. Does anyone know what year(s) it could be from? It may have a brand name inside but I can’t make it out even with a magnifying glass. Let me know if anyone has any knowledge about this cool ring!     Also, when I found it in my bag, I almost got it stuck on my ring finger! It look me a minute to get if off. I’m never putting that on my finger again! Picture coming soon! Sorry if I am on the wrong forum.

0F939402-A66A-4ACD-8F03-CC655F55A2BA.jpeg

7B4A3156-A5EC-4C46-B856-4E3F9BAB3493.jpeg

FDDBB91F-1BD8-47F7-84B2-BBCEB0596934.jpeg

801DA3C7-17AB-4538-9E39-8B9A1CFD87DF.jpeg

18A01347-3BC5-4EA4-9270-972184763EC3.jpeg

• Like 4

According to Wikipedia, Job Corps was conceived during the Kennedy Administration and funded in 1964 (during Lyndon Johnson's presidency).  Your ring could of course be later as apparently that program is still in existence.

I'm looking forward to seeing a picture of it.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, GB_Amateur said:

I'm looking forward to seeing a picture of it.

Picture is posted!

2 minutes ago, Joe Beechnut OBN said:

It fits the style of class rings from the late 50's to mid 70's..then to present, My guess would be the late 60's? 

Do you think it is some kind of graduation ring?