Broken Pulsedive Coil

Thanks Wayne. Well then I’ll give them a yell and see. It’s still just sitting doing nothing at the moment. I’ve got way too many projects going on right now. :smile:

If the 8” coil had a pivoting joint, Nok/Mak could easily just sell this with an extension handle and the wireless headphones as a very low cost PI detector. Even as is a handle could be made to get the job done, but it would look a little wonky due to the angles.

On 7/27/2020 at 10:28 PM, Steve Herschbach said:

Thanks Wayne. Well then I’ll give them a yell and see. It’s still just sitting doing nothing at the moment. I’ve got way too many projects going on right now. :smile:

If the 8” coil had a pivoting joint, Nok/Mak could easily just sell this with an extension handle and the wireless headphones as a very low cost PI detector. Even as is a handle could be made to get the job done, but it would look a little wonky due to the angles.

Steve, why did you not contact me? We will take care of this for you.

Send me an email with pictures/serial number and I will get it replaced thru service center or directly! 

• Like 2

How many other detector companies make a personal contact like Nokta/Makro .when you have a problem ? We all know it has to do with a great rep. as Dilek is.

Dilek Thanks for being there when we need help that you and your company so graciously give.

Chuck 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Ridge Runner said:

How many other detector companies make a personal contact like Nokta/Makro .when you have a problem

I don't know... Luckily I don't have a problem, not yet...But still waiting for an email reply since last February...(Big factory USA based)🤐

On 7/29/2020 at 2:21 AM, Nokta Detectors said:

Steve, why did you not contact me? We will take care of this for you.

Send me an email with pictures/serial number and I will get it replaced thru service center or directly! 

It did not seem important enough to bother a busy person like you. I’d rather you keep your foot on the neck of the engineers to get that multi and the PI out the door! I’ll get an email in to you by the weekend. Thanks Dilek. :smile:

• Like 3

Contact Amazon, if you have Prime you should be able to get a refunt or replacement.

• Like 1