Great hunt and thanks for the pictures, good luck on your next hut.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Nice finds Joe. I lost my camera for a while, found it when I was looking for something else that I didn't find. Good to hear the audio cut switch worked out. Save those ears for the faints.

HH

Mike

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Mikeguard01 said:

Nice finds Joe. I lost my camera for a while, found it when I was looking for something else that I didn't find. Good to hear the audio cut switch worked out. Save those ears for the faints.

HH

Mike

Thanks Mike! And I agree, I'll be looking for something and find something I've lost.

Mike that Otto Switch lasted two hunt...Gave out today about halfway thru the hunt....23 dollars I figured it would last..IP68 too........... I really liked the fact I could cut the audio totally. I may put a toggle on there since I have a few around. If not I'll go to the yellow push button. On the camera, good luck. I've had nothing but crazy luck with mine of late. Got four gold Saturday, only got one on video..I looked at the Go Pro right as I was leaving the beach. Said USB unpluged...but was still running I though..nope got about 90 minutes of video..I did get the first gold found. I treasure my video as much as finding the  gold. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Aaron said:

Congrats on that yellow ring!!!

Thanks Aaron, Miss your video's...You know I was thinking today I would almost bet if that MDT gets the big coil like Carolina is talking about it's going to be right there with the AQ...Very impressive machine. Fisher really gave up a good man on the MDT designer. 

Be Safe and get us some gold to look at..

Hey Joe, thank you Sir!

Went out last monday in hopes finding holiday gold, and only founf clad, I couldnt post that! I’ve been doing instructional videos, and its A LOT more work! Im going back to the lake on Monday, hopefully I find something worth posting!

Stay safe!

Aaron

• Like 1

Good job !!!!!!!i didnt follow the battery tread as i have been working my arse off but your mod look good!!!

RR

• Like 1

On 7/26/2020 at 2:29 AM, Joe Beechnut OBN said:

Thanks Mike! And I agree, I'll be looking for something and find something I've lost.

Mike that Otto Switch lasted two hunt...Gave out today about halfway thru the hunt....23 dollars I figured it would last..IP68 too........... I really liked the fact I could cut the audio totally. I may put a toggle on there since I have a few around. If not I'll go to the yellow push button. On the camera, good luck. I've had nothing but crazy luck with mine of late. Got four gold Saturday, only got one on video..I looked at the Go Pro right as I was leaving the beach. Said USB unpluged...but was still running I though..nope got about 90 minutes of video..I did get the first gold found. I treasure my video as much as finding the  gold. 

Joe I stocked up on that yellow push button. Thanks for the part#.  You think for that price the switch would of lasted. Do you think there was a defect?

• Like 1