Reg Sniff Passed Away

Last time i talked to him was a couple of years ago. He told me then he only thought he had 2 or 3 years left. His passing is a great loss to the detecting world, and especially the people who own and use the TDI's. RIP, Reg...you've earned it.

Jim

• Like 4

RIP Mr. Sniff. Even though I didn't know you personally, I know of your work, which still lives on as part of your legacy. 👍

• Like 1

Sorry to hear of Regg passing. Some years ago I sent him several old Whites detectors I’d pick up at garage sales. I don’t think for the time I’ve known Regg he was never a well person.

I’d say Regg gave more than he received. Like so many before they are gone and now another that added so much to our hobby he is gone as well..

Chuck 

• Like 2

I hope his posts regarding mods to the White's TDI's survive.  He's a legend in the world of TDI modders.  Sad to hear of the loss of another metal detector icon....

So sorry to hear this terrible news R.I.P Reg

Years ago I hunted with Reg at Rich hill I even bought a modified american goldstrker from him which reall kicked butt wish I still had it-so you see he was modding detectors before the TDI-Reg was a Big wealth of knowledge and a nice guy-He will be missed-Mike C...:ph34r:

• Like 1