Sourdough Scott is my psychiatrist.

• Haha 2

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Gold Catcher,   The Mojave Nugget was not found by Jim Straight, but by Ty Paulson. Jim Straight knew Ty Paulson, and was prospecting in and around the Randsburg, CA area at the same time. Jim St

I can average around 2 grams + drywashing most days,  sure good to see my wages going up.

For those who possess gold, these high prices seem great, but in reality they reveal that the US dollar is in bad shape, which negatively affects most people on this forum. An ounce of gold remains an

Posted Images

1 minute ago, klunker said:

Sourdough Scott is my psychiatrist.

I am so sorry to hear that as you will never get any better.

Try a couple of good jars of moonshine to forget your problems and if that don't help just shoot the psychiatrist.

• Haha 1

Gold is on a tear and could easily go up > $3000. At least according to analysts. Let's just hope they won't bring back the gold standard....

26 minutes ago, Steve Herschbach said:

Here is a sobering thought. There is “only” about 10 trillion dollars worth of gold in the entire world.

and with some countries running debt levels in the trillions and growing and with this Covid19 virus not in a big hurry to go away how long will it be before the combined debt levels equals or pass the value of gold?

This is another reason the gold value will keep rising, so in theory the value of the gold will out way the debt levels.

cheers dave

• Like 1

The price now is a lot better than when I sold my crappy bits for $800 AUD to by more gold prospecting gear. The remainder plus what I found since (a heap more) will not be sold but inherited as I won't be parted with it, so the kids will have to depose of it. Did someone say $10,000 an ounce, I might have to reconsider whether they deserve it.😀

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
3 hours ago, Steve Herschbach said:

The debt levels already far outstrip the value of all the gold in the world.

I see what you mean Steve, 69 odd trillion of total debt, the scales don't even go close to balancing., that's one heck of a big credit card.

cheers dave

I would rather have some food to eat,and what i dont like about gold is when you buy it you have to pay tax on it .and if you sell it  you sell at spot and if you make money you now owe the IRS, Hear in Minnesota if i buy over 599.00 worth i have to file some kind of a tax form, also I am not earning any intrest  on it , I would not mind finding some tho

I remember selling it for $350 an oz🤕

$3000 and more an oz sounds lovely but who can afford to buy it?

If I can still keep getting my $85 a gram I'll be happy...after all I just found it there laying about in the paddock

• Haha 2