Apex Release Date

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/27/2020 at 7:19 PM, Steve Herschbach said:

End of August maybe?

That’s looking optimistic now I’d think for actual shipping units. End of September? Though there are probably dealers willing to take orders right now, there is no actual word yet on shipping dates. It should not surprise anyone this dragging out. They all do these days.

• Sad 1

I just noticed that Detectival 2020 is cancelled (not surprisingly).  Weren't there supposed to be some new detector revelations at that event?  I suspect the Apex would have been on display/trials there, whether or not it was on sale.  I also was thinking some people were expecting something for Nokta/Makro.  Maybe all just wishful thinking -- seems like we do a lot of that here.

On 8/10/2020 at 1:37 PM, GB_Amateur said:

I just noticed that Detectival 2020 is cancelled (not surprisingly).  Weren't there supposed to be some new detector revelations at that event?  I suspect the Apex would have been on display/trials there, whether or not it was on sale.  I also was thinking some people were expecting something for Nokta/Makro.  Maybe all just wishful thinking -- seems like we do a lot of that here.

Detectival has somehow evolved into an event where new introductions are often made. Mostly just at the right time of year I think, with the holiday purchasing season following not long after. But no detectors getting tossed out of airplanes this year!

garrett-apex-metal-detector-herschbach.jpg
Garrett Ace Apex metal detector

• Thanks 1