Catch And Release At The Beach Today...

Great story and congrats on the recovery!

• Like 1

Nice save. Karma Gold coming your way.

hh

Mike

• Like 1

22 hours ago, cuniagau said:

Two minutes later I ask his if it was "Jesus on the cross".

Glad you were able to help the person out, but after you found something you should have asked "What did you lose".

Good luck on your future hunts.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, 2Valen said:

Glad you were able to help the person out, but after you found something you should have asked "What did you lose".

Good luck on your future hunts.

To me, he told me what he lost.  He lead me to where it was lost.  I dug it where he said he lost it.  I didn't need a store receipt describing the medallion.  Maybe that is just me but I saw no need to interrogate him after finding it.  And I really don't appreciate you telling me what you think I should have done.  It is none of your business how I conduct myself when helping someone find something that they have lost. I didn't post this for your critique of what you think I did wrong.  Why don't you just be happy that I was able to help someone out?      

15 minutes ago, cuniagau said:

To me, he told me what he lost. 

Sorry if I offended you and I did not know that he showed you where he lost it and what it was as you never said that.

Don't worry about any more comments from me.

I think 2Valen's message was to help you in the scenario if someone approaches you and said I lost something and you blindly show the find you got in the area without them confirming or describing what they actually lost with some detail in the first place. He didn't say you did anything wrong, just a suggestion from what I gather.

Is it the heatwave making everyone so hostile these days?

• Like 2