Two 14k Yellows For The Excalibur

Interesting how similar those 2 gold rings are. Congrats OBN- you are crushing it right now!

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Compass said:

Interesting how similar those 2 gold rings are.

Wonder if it might be a period style preference? My mother-in-law's ring is very similar and it dates to the early 1960's.

• Like 2

Congratulations Joe!Two old beauties 🤩...

Nothing to say for me today...Just turned off the morning alarm before 4am

and continued to sleep🤣🤣🤣

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Compass said:

Interesting how similar those 2 gold rings are. Congrats OBN- you are crushing it right now!

Really several similarities, weight, size, shape and style. All found in the same area..between buoy's 3 and 4, in the sandy area. This beach was Hot during the late 40's to early 60's...where I am hunting is just about where they had a sea nettle net. (jelly fish net) Last year and yesterday I would come across the pilings for the net. So I know I'm in the right area as last year. And weird, just like last year the spot is following the same pattern of ...rare to find gold in the hard pan, but once I come in a little closer to shore where there is a mild bank of sand .........gold lies. Also I am about 700 to 800 feet off shore.

Thanks Compass, Just keeping in shape..

2 hours ago, tvr said:

Wonder if it might be a period style preference? My mother-in-law's ring is very similar and it dates to the early 1960's.

You called it TVR...I found a beach last year that was old Late 1800's  then next to it a 1960's beach.......left is old, right is more modern..once and awhile I will find gold that has either shifted or they were swimming and lost it out of the area. Signets to the left, class rings to the right.

36 minutes ago, Skullgolddiver said:

Congratulations Joe!Two old beauties 🤩...

Nothing to say for me today...Just turned off the morning alarm before 4am

and continued to sleep🤣🤣🤣

Thank You!

After finding all the gold the other day you deserve to rest in...I know I hate early..

• Like 2

WTG Pirate keep them coming.

HH

Mike

• Like 1

Wow! What a fantastic day Joe! Those are beautiful rings, and close to $50 in silver!

Aaron

• Like 1

Very nice maybe you should wear a high vis vest to stay on the safe side..........

RR

• Like 1

Really ridiculous the amount of stuff OBN finds. If I didn't know any better I'd think he has an alien implant in his head that helps.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, RobNC said:

Really ridiculous the amount of stuff OBN finds. If I didn't know any better I'd think he has an alien implant in his head that helps.

The implant did not work today...it was Bleak with the AQ.. 1 sinker, 5 nickels, 2 religious medallions, brass barrette, and a piece of iron. 3 hour work out was the best of it.. 

• Oh my! 1