Found Some Gold And Some Tungsten....

On 7/30/2020 at 4:47 AM, Aaron said:

Last Monday I thought I’d ry out my new waterproof GoPro 8 Black at the lake, and ended up leaking, so much for being water proof. 😡 So anyway I ended loosing my video. I ended finding a nice old gold signet ring, not too deep, and a big tungsten, alotta clad, some aluminum ect. That tungsten ring was DEEEEEP! The guy who lost it must been a big dude, it’s a big ring. Those crummy rings are so heavy it’s no wonder their always at least a foot deep! Check out the link for more pics.https://forums.tarsaccisales.com/forum/5/last-mondaysome-gold-and-tungsten

Thanks looking....Aaron 

Congrats on that vintage beauty! I don't care for tungsten but, like lead, it can indicate that the gold is nearby.

Congratulations on the Nice gold signet!

Sorry to hear you lost both video and cam..If your like me ..my video's are as prized as the gold.

Stay safe and Good Luck!

Just checked your other pics out..Signet has some good weight to it and that Big ring must had belonged to one big guy! Wow..

• Like 1

Nice finds and great hunting, who needs video when you come up with these finds.

That gold ring looks to be around 1950-1970 era, how much did it weigh.

Good hunting on your next trip!

• Like 1

Thank you! I think it’s 3.8 grams

Looks like I’ll just stick w the trusty iPhone....LOL

• Like 2

Congrats on the Gold Aaron. Sorry to hear about the Go pro 8 that's a pricey camera.

HH

Mike

• Like 1