Quiet Out Here In San Diego

Bill in Ca

I am new here on this forum. Name here is Bill, located in north county of S.D. I recently upgraded my equipment from a AT MAX to a Nox800...what a difference! Kinda dumb not spending the extra $ and getting it in the first place...but oh well. If you are out here nearby let's hook up and refill the change coffers! Well....you find the change and I will keep the gold!

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Bill in Ca said:

I am new here on this forum. Name here is Bill, located in north county of S.D. I recently upgraded my equipment from a AT MAX to a Nox800...what a difference! Kinda dumb not spending the extra $ and getting it in the first place...but oh well. If you are out here nearby let's hook up and refill the change coffers! Well....you find the change and I will keep the gold!

Welcome Bill from another fan of the Nox 800 but I use mine mostly in freshwater as I prefer to use pulse detectors at the beach. However, I remember hunting one San Diego beach that was so infested with iron that I couldn't use my Dual Field. The Nox would have been great to use back then.

• Like 1

Glad your here bill, When I was a kid I lived with my sister in SD for a while. My favorite place was la jolla, best place to see the sunset!!!  Also SD zoo is the best in the country. Looking forward to your finds and posts.

• Like 1

Hello Bill,

Welcome to the forum! I'm on the Florida Coast with my 800! Best of luck with yours! Hope to see some good finds from you !!👍👍

Hi Bill , and welcome. I used to live around the corner from Buccaneer park and parents used to live in Carlsbad. I'm a little north of you now , but I hunt Diego often as I know most of the beaches well. Some great detecting beaches but you also need to have your head on a swivel if you hunt at night. Particularly north county.

• Like 1