1700's + Medieval

Some finds from area that i tracked some months ago!

We were having a very boring day...  after several hours walking near a river bank hoping for a Medieval dock, I started to see few fragments of pottery and Equinox 800 started to grunt alot...  1 musket ball... 2... 3...  We had just found a new hot spot! Lots of goodies from the 18th Century. When we started to get short on signals, I loaded my sea level simulator for a quick inspect... ( the more you go back in history, the more higher was the sea level), i saw an interesting elevation and went there for a inspection. Managed to extract 9 Medieval coppers on a small patch at the top! 

Hope y'all don't mind that I post old hunts... 

Be lucky!

Cheers

20200127_230355.jpg

• Like 9

That doesn’t look American.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, TreasureHunter5 said:

That doesn’t look American.

GhostLands is in Europe, might explain the odd looking coins 😉

24 minutes ago, kac said:

GhostLands is in Europe, might explain the odd looking coins 😉

There not odd looking, it just doesn’t look American. I’m American.

We all here are coin.gold and relic hunters. If you live on this planet and do one of the above you can post here.

I see finds from around the world that I enjoy seeing but never be able to hunt . That’s okay and I thank you for posting.

Chuck 

1 hour ago, Ridge Runner said:

We all here are coin.gold and relic hunters. If you live on this planet and do one of the above you can post here.

I see finds from around the world that I enjoy seeing but never be able to hunt . That’s okay and I thank you for posting.

Chuck 

Wow, just take it easy man!

6 hours ago, GhostLands said:

Lots of goodies from the 18th Century.

The ring in the bottom right corner looks to have a diamond and ruby in it, are they set in gold or silver?

Wish I could have a fantastic hunt like that!

Good luck on your next hunt and keep posting your finds they are great!

• Like 1

15 hours ago, GhostLands said:

Some finds from area that i tracked some months ago!

Hope y'all don't mind that I post old hunts...

I'll confirm what Ridge Runner said:  you are both welcome here and valued.  Posting finds made previously are fine, but best if you state that (and you did -- well done).  Also, if you show pictures or relate stories that aren't your own, point that out, too, and give credit to those who are responsible.  If it's an article from online, etc. and you have a link, please include that.

We're an easy-going and tolerant bunch, as long as people treat each other with respect and stay within the site's topics (treasure hunting, metal detecting and detectors, prospecting, mining,...)  If you haven't done so, make sure to read (click here) site founder and administrator Steve Herschbach's modest rules.  I'm just summarizing a couple of them.

Oh, and nice finds!  Those of you who live in areas with longer recorded history remind those of us who don't that there's a big, wide, interesting world out there.

• Like 3