UK Gold More Than A Myth

I would think that like most prospectors the finder is not giving the right location because he would loose his spot and end up being invaded, So I would not read too much in to it, I think most of us would do the same, In fact I had to because I found about 16 grams of Gold and the Local shop found out and did their best to get it out of me,

John

I was actually thinking the opposite. That the find was advertised precisely to drive people to the area. The two people featured in the article obviously having the most to gain. I'm just not sure that nugget was found there...

• Like 1

No, I was thinking the opposite. That the find was advertised precisely to drive people to the area. The two people featured in the article obviously having the most to gain. I'm just not sure that nugget was found there...

Well yes I had not thought of that, Good Point, maybe they know that they are going to sell a lot of gear so it might be in there best interest to do so

I to had a great time there. Found my first gold coin and roman coins. Silver and gold and old to boot. Great time, I'm thinking 2017 also. 

• Like 2