Please Send Us Some Cooler Weather!

Will somebody please send us some cooler weather down here in Arizona? It's just too darn hot to detect and the ground is super dry. The good news is that it cools off to the low 90's at night. Check my thermometer lower left while I was out this afternoon. 

IMG_3374[1835].JPG

Hey Tom

Here in San Antonio Texas its been running from a 100 to 105 . I was looking today what they show for the next two weeks and it’s nothing under a 100 .

I didn’t see him when he left but one guy told me he seen the Devil pack it up and leaving Texas saying its too hot here .

Chuck 

11 minutes ago, Ridge Runner said:

Here in San Antonio Texas its been running from a 100 to 105 . I was looking today what they show for the next two weeks and it’s nothing under a 100 .

I didn’t see him when he left but one guy told me he seen the Devil pack it up and leaving Texas saying its too hot here .

At least you never have to deal with hurricanes and their remnants.  :biggrin:

Meanwhile Tom posted this pic:

speedometer.JPG.e4a59ff60239127163ae0947341a3775.JPG

Ok, Tom, I've heard of 4 60 AC.  Are you trying to improve on that?

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Tom Slick said:

Will somebody please send us some cooler weather down here in Arizona?

I just checked with UPS and they only have 3 day delivery and I think that this 68 degree weather I am having tonight just won't stay this cool by the time it arrives. So I think you are on your own, but if you want to make a trade on some weather I think we can do that if you take some of this rain we are having for some of your dry spell.

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, Tom Slick said:

GT_Amateur - Trying the new 4 - 80 A/C. Feels like a blast furnace. 

I think that you forgot the dry ice on the floorboard with the vents open. I had an old Chevy pickup with no A/C and tried that trick, and it worked pretty good for about 8 hours. Just keep it in a cooler and let the air travel over the top of it.

I also find that 465 works great to, not the 480 so much.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

And I thought it was hot in Atlanta at mid 80's in morning and mid 90's in the afternoon.

Oh, but in Az 117 is not hot because it is so dry you  don't feel the heat. My dad said don't believe it, it is hot in AZ no matter what in the summer.

I don't like it in northern Michigan when it's 85-90F. I go out in the morning when it 60's to 70's.

33 minutes ago, Rick N. MI said:

I don't like it in northern Michigan when it's 85-90F.

Yeh, when you're going to be dealing with more than your share of winter you shouldn't have to put up with that kind of summer.

It was only 80 degrees