Help-seeking Learning For Newcomers From China

zhangxiaotong

17 hours ago, xlbsa said:

这里不是国内我就实话实话!你买个三四千块钱的无声脉冲机就行了!没必要整个那么贵的!!再说你去的地方比较敏感最好不要用脉冲机!你玩探盘和脉冲被抓的性质是不一样的!

From google translate: This is not a domestic place, I will tell the truth! You can buy a silent pulse machine for three or four thousand yuan! No need to be that expensive! ! Besides, the place you go is more sensitive, it is best not to use a pulse machine! The nature of your probing and impulse being caught is different!

Pulse Induction is ideal when there is high mineraliztion but they lack discrimination abilitiy when compared to a in induction balance machine (VLF). If you have a lot of trash in the area then a VLF will be better and easier to use. VLF's are typically much less money.

Not sure what you meant by "I will ell the truth!" if that implies the people on this forum liars or biased? I hope that isn't the case as the people here are respectable members and we all share the same interest in this hobby.

3 hours ago, kac said:

从谷歌翻译:这不是一个家庭的地方,我会说实话! 您可以花三四千元购买一台静音脉冲机! 没必要那么贵! 此外,您去的地方比较敏感,最好不要使用脉冲机! 被探测和冲动的本质是不同的!

当矿化度很高时,脉冲感应是理想的选择,但与感应平衡机(VLF)相比,脉冲感应缺乏识别能力。如果该区域有很多垃圾,那么VLF会更好,更易于使用。VLF的钱通常要少得多。

不知道您所说的“我会讲实话!”的意思。是否暗示该论坛上的人们撒谎或有偏见?我希望不是这样,因为这里的人都是受人尊敬的成员,我们都对这一爱好有共同的兴趣。

You completely understand it wrong. Sometimes translation software is prone to errors! I mean they never tell the truth in the metal detector forums in China! In fact, China's detector forum has been controlled by distributors! They never tell the truth! We can't learn anything there!

• Like 1

Does that pulse machine have ground balance abilit and abilit to change the pulse delay? Also how does it perform when there is emi in the area from transformers etc.?