Do I Need The New Silver Saver Series?

I got this one in an old yard, with my CTX.   The owners are natives of the community and didn't have a clue as to who Barby was.

Norm

thumbnailsilver 1.jpg

thumbnailsilver 2.jpg

• Like 8

I am also a native to the community.  Barbie was a young blond lady who had distinct, rugged topography. She didn't talk much and could be rather stiff at times. I would often kidnap her and hold her for ransom from my sister. This is a very small community so it must be the same Barbie.

Nice find. I love a mystery.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

You beat me to it Klunker, Stand up might be in your future. Norm is that sterling or plate? Some sterling pieces bring way more than scrap value, I new a guy who since has passed but he paid $650.00 for a spoon to complete a set. 

Yes Dog, it is sterling and Klunker this might have been your sister's Barby's grandmother!

Norm

On 8/1/2020 at 12:35 PM, normmcq said:

Norm    Do I Need The New Silver Saver Series?

Only if your wife is missing her table ware and she suspects you had something to do with it.

I can see where a restaurant could use it but have to ask, how deep will it pick up quarters and half dollars?