Copy/paste from my Facebook group post.

Took my GPX 5000 for a walk today! 5 Roman coins, 1 coin dated 1874, 1 Hammered coin from the 16th Century, 1 half of a buckle (D shape) 15 - 16th Century if I'm correct, 1 big D Buckle from the 14th Century if im correct, 1 round copper objet that appears to be related to a lock (14 - 16th Century if I'm correct) and a little πŸ•! Looks like silver but I'm not sure. Another hot day (34Β°C). These were all very deep targets! The round thingy was at +-50cm! (Really hard soil) The landowner's son saw that i was pulling these from crazy depths, so i told him to bring a backhoe someday... He likes the idea!😎 Can't wait to see what we going to find there!😁 Once again proving the GPX 5000 is a must have for coins and relics! (Something that Gordon Heritage has been doing for ages)😎 Now a little tip for all the coin ans relic hunters around the globe: Instead of buying lot's of machines, just save some cash to get one of these beasts! Just in case you don't know yet, this machine will see trough them Iron Slags or any other mineralization like if "they" weren't there! Roman areas and Medieval areas for example. I'm out!😊 Be lucky!πŸ˜„ Cheers😁

20200802_222037.jpg

20200802_175220.jpg

20200802_175212.jpg

20200802_142308.jpg

20200802_142316.jpg

• Like 8

Great hunt, beautiful finds, and great skills that you have with your detector.

Good luck on your next trip out.

• Thanks 1

On 8/3/2020 at 3:15 AM, 2Valen said:

Great hunt, beautiful finds, and great skills that you have with your detector.

Good luck on your next trip out.

Hi mate! So sorry for the late reply! I'm still learning the Gpx!Β 

Good luck for you to!Β 

Thank you!

Thanks for sharing those great photos and story. Over here in the US we are so limited as to the age of our coins.

Keep finding those great objects!