Gold Trails TV Show

Can be viewed on the GPAA web site(members only) or get lucky and be in a limited local broadcast area. What irritates me about the whole thing is that for years, the GPAA television shows were aired on the Outdoor Channel which was a big reason why I paid the subscription. Recently, the Massies sold the Outdoor Channel then turned  direction of the GPAA over to someone else in the family who obviously has different ideas and nope...not a member.

No, in fact I have not seen the episode myself and I am not going to join the GPAA just to watch it. That one we met Kevin at Rye Patch a month ago. There is another one, from when we met Kevin at Gold Basin about a year ago. Never saw it either. Bummer.

Thanks for posting Scott. I pretty much quit Facebook so I would not have seen the picture. And looking there I see that the good news is that some of the Gold Trails episodes are released on YouTube.

I rejoined GPAA and last weekend Kevin was here in Gold Basin.  I had not watched any of the episodes before I talked with him.

I've known Kevin for just 3-4 years when he was at Minelab but at Bill Southern's outing Kevin really impressed me with his knowledge and helpfulness.  All questions were sensibly answered from novice to expert.

I asked him if this was his 'last' job and he said he has many, many Gold Trails to complete.  You guys should hit him up for an episode at your location.

It was later on Saturday night that I downloaded a player so that I could watch his first season shows on DVD and they are excellent.  I learned a lot.

He's not George Massie 'The Buzzard' but he is more involved in the industry than George ever was.  Kevin is a great miner's asset right now so find a way to watch him.  YouTube would be great.

I've looked for it on my Time Warner on Demand and have not found it.  Maybe it is on your network or on Direct TV?

Mitchel

• Like 2