After The Storm Gold

56 minutes ago, Joe D. said:

The right buyer, or  a good jeweler. Will have it reset to stones of their liking! But a comparison picture to go with it couldn't hurt!

Have an appraisal, maybe a reputable jeweler that deals in antique jewelry can identify the maker by workmanship alone!

I'm sure I'm not telling you anything you don't already know! Just thinking out loud!! No offense! Love the stuff you find!!👍👍

Thanks Joe D, No offence taken. Down the road I do have to get several of the nicer rings together and take them to little jeweler shop that sells them locally. I have been in there several times showing them some I have found and funny it's like I'm teaching them? But there is a small market for them and if anything just to save the rings from getting melted I would sell them at melt price..someday.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, midalake said:

No one has been posting anything about "storm finds" anywhere. Spooky quiet.

Go get em guys!!!! 

Too early to say if something is changed for better...I'm in Europe and this week thunderstorms have affected the shore, more than the wind...In the end I expect for the next week murky water and more trash than usual around... Right when I want to try my mods on the TdiBh😭

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Joe Beechnut OBN said:

Thanks Joe D, No offence taken. Down the road I do have to get several of the nicer rings together and take them to little jeweler shop that sells them locally. I have been in there several times showing them some I have found and funny it's like I'm teaching them? But there is a small market for them and if anything just to save the rings from getting melted I would sell them at melt price..someday.

Good job as usual!

With the current price is really tempting to sell it fast🤣...

• Like 1

A local detectorist sells his finds on eBay.  He gets some premium pricing on them.  People bid up this stuff and his are recent rings.

Your rings 'Beechnut Finds' would bring a premium on top of the eBay price!  This would be like buying a piece of a treasure ship or hoard.  If you owe some locals a favor sell it to them but otherwise you have enough records of when and where you found these rings that you can give them a birth date (date of find) and show them your research and ...

Cash out if you have a reason to.

• Like 2

The rings   OBN finds would get a premium over   melt.I found  gold bridges that were at 5.8 grams today so something  that ugly is only  good  for scrap.I also found a 1.1 gram ring marked CI316 that had small stones that could be  diamonds since  they had flaws.I think the ring might be  stainless.The ring hit a  tid of 1 which is the lowest ring # I have  gotten with the nox and  it was deep.I found both targets with  gold mode 2.I love that zip  sound.The storm  only   gave us rain where I am.

• Like 1

Many Thanks for all the Great comments...

My Go Pro died during the hunt and figured all was lost of the video but I was going thru the video's I did get and  I found this...Surprised to see I got it on video..

Shows crab pot buoy...Number 2

21m.jpg

• Like 1