Dunno If This Is Real Or Not Or Where It Was Found?

tvanwho

Am I the only one having a hard time with this?  giant hand fulls of gold,.... Nuggets that are larger then the palm of your hand ...... using a hatchet to clean a giant gold nugget? And I have trouble finding a tiny speck of a half gram piece after covering hundreds of acres  of steep rocky terrain. What gives? Please somebody make me feel better...... :o

strick

• Like 2

Am I the only one having a hard time with this?  giant hand fulls of gold,.... Nuggets that are larger then the palm of your hand ...... using a hatchet to clean a giant gold nugget? And I have trouble finding a tiny speck of a half gram piece after covering hundreds of acres  of steep rocky terrain. What gives? Please somebody make me feel better...... :o

strick

Mate that's just professional Jealousy kicking in, They were all found with an MXT with a 5 inch coil and they were only about 8 feet deep,  I am sure if I fit a bigger coil I might be able to find the Deep Ones,

Sorry to tell ya this but yous need to up grade and buy a big boys detector, LOL :D  :lol:  :D  :lol:

See if Paul will Hire you the 7005 then your in the big league, lol

• Like 1

I'm far from a professional when it comes to gold..... If I could figure out their language then I could figure out the country and I'd be on my way... :)  I have a passport that I've only used once but I would be happy to join in on the gunny sack brigade under the excavator :D  as long as Klunker was at the helm.

strick

• Like 1

I'm far from a professional when it comes to gold..... If I could figure out their language then I could figure out the country and I'd be on my way... :)  I have a passport that I've only used once but I would be happy to join in on the gunny sack brigade under the excavator :D  as long as Klunker was at the helm.

strick

I know what you mean, I think I pass out is I found one of those, I think they are from Brazil ?? so get going to night schools and get out there, I can not imagine what it is like to find those, I would not mind but they have so many and look how they treat them,, I think I Kiss the Dirt off of them if I found em. :wub:  :wub:

Ya gotta hack the pieces down so they fit in those little gold bottles… :blink:

Root, I was joking. I actually saw someone do that once.

Oh sorry I thought you were talking about the time I had to do it to fit them in the crucibles becuse the buyer wanted gold bars.

Headed out today to where the mastodon and neanderthal bones were found. Maybe we will come home heavy.