White's TDI Beachhunter Issue

pjrough

On 8/10/2020 at 5:20 AM, pjrough said:

Yah, right Kac, buy I am in Europe, so I have to go through my local dealer....

HI @pjrough

I don't know where you are based but Warranty work is still being carried out at White's UK in Inverness.  If you go through you dealer you bought it from, they will send it to Inverness.  I don't know if you contact Inverness direct if they will pick up the unit from you for repair, to save going through your dealer.  Get in touch with Whites UK to see what they say.

White’s Electronics Factory, U.K.

Office hours
8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday-Thursday 8:30 a.m. to 12:45 p.m. Friday
Questions regarding White’s Electronics products
Send to: info@whites.co.uk

Phone
01463 223456
Address
White’s Electronics (UK) Ltd
35 Harbour Road
Inverness, Scotland, IV1 1UA
  • Like 2

• 2 years later...
On 8/10/2020 at 6:30 PM, Hamid said:

Hope you repair it soon, I can repair it free, but you are oversea...  Good luck! 

Do you know of anyone that has a copy of a circuit board diagram or a have a circuit board replacement for a TDI Beach Hunter? Does anyone repair Whites detectors? My control box leaked while water hunting in Fort Lauderdale and no longer works. It fried some components but I'm hoping it can be repaired.

David

On 10/14/2022 at 4:36 PM, Beach Hunter said:

Do you know of anyone that has a copy of a circuit board diagram or a have a circuit board replacement for a TDI Beach Hunter? Does anyone repair Whites detectors? My control box leaked while water hunting in Fort Lauderdale and no longer works. It fried some components but I'm hoping it can be repaired.

David

Thanks "Snale Eyes" & "Beach Hunter".....

On 10/14/2022 at 9:36 PM, Beach Hunter said:

David

TDI beach hunter. I'm so sorry to say that,  who is talented and can repair it too easy, he passed away.

Best wishes. 

Hamid