Scuba Diving Test With Modded Tdi Bh

I promised myself to go out and test the changes I made on the Tdi Beachhunter ...
In the end, all works properly and I'm a bit proud of what I've done thanks to some help I received here on the forum...
Last night, however, I got my hands on the scuba harness and made one of the most serious miscalculations ... Removing a lot of weight to be free to reach the beach without paying the price of pain after the fatigue ... I had in mind some splendid video on sidemount setup, which intrigued me to try in terms of set-up ...
The result was crap to say the least ...Sh...happens...
Not only did I gain 22kg during quarantine, even though I didn't seem so fat, actually the buoyancy got a lot worse and even with the 32kg weight including the 15lt steel tank, they weren't enough to keep me on the bottom.
So today, I massively messed up one of the most promising dive sessions to hunt...
In conclusion, the Detech coil does its job, but my transformation is definitely an act of stubbornness and I do not recommend repeating the work to anyone.
Although in any other environment, this coil would be adorable, underwater it manifests all its terrestrial nature ...
I recommend watching the video to people who are not faint of heart or stomach, without minors around.
Bad language censored and copyright defective.
Cheers all of You!

https://youtu.be/4xKkc_5UmJg