Submerged Salt, Nearing 30 Hours

Does not like heavy surf must be calm or your in for a long ride

Images8A443B80-EBAD-4B6A-99E3-1197BF70F437.thumb.jpeg.0fa8b5c4d846e244948cb1615c1bad87.jpeg

Happy Trails

jimpugh

• Like 6
  • Oh my! 2

Lots of digging there!! 22 hours... you got to be feeling the pain..

Yes, best to pick your days...Hopefully we will see a 8 inch before winter hits? Or I may take the coil off of the Barracuda.. 😳

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Was at a somewhat calm Brackish Site 0700

In water trying to get to the Mojo Hole.....Running on presets all blue Stayed in Tone 7 hours minus a 30 minute battery change...... that I  will be glad not to do when I get my 7 amp hour 4S2P Battery finished Korean Cells Balanced last night..... hoping To get a hard 10 hours for my Spartan 300 work out..... if it does not Kill you.... It makes you Stronger.....felt good in water today ....worked out site .....I Am one of the original hunters alive that still hunts this site .....no one else hunts it anymore .....everyone whines and say I never find gold here ....I just kick my Shovel a little harder and faster another aKa ShovelhHead not because of my Harley’s . It’s because I can dig......
     Enough iron here to build a Confederate Railroad....I dig it ...I know what it can Hide....I haul it and any glass  broken or not ...

Battery 2 

timings mostly 8 would run at lowest timing 7us little chatty but would make things pop...I could run smooth wide open sensitivity just to let the potentiometer get some range ...

Hunt was going great till thunder storm neat thing was the lighting did not make AQ go crazy like most units ......but finally had  to pack it in .....four Rings Two Gold ...first little ring then little silver 4 feet away.then brass bracelet I guess then old brass ring and last wedding band with his and her Initials   2-8-27........

things I do ......I stand on coil to keep it from floating away from the space shuttle while I dig.

First ring titanium china found in salt neck deep....

Happy Trails 

jimpugh

79776F2E-08FA-4E2D-A758-6F25A7C05B31.thumb.jpeg.a7dc5d14332f55c9cea47a59095579ba.jpegE2E10000-3962-435D-B51A-1E695C7444BD.thumb.jpeg.c55fc540a8493d736454a7eb57fa5097.jpegD013BB8C-1E40-4F1C-B3C5-C88F11D6AAEB.thumb.jpeg.54825dc6ead2f384089d3f4bf648c085.jpeg

• Like 9

Nice digs on the oldies!! Always love finding the dated bands also...Good Treasures! You should post over on the regular forum...

No effort to keep my coil on the bottom, it does come up slow..but not a issue..or maybe it is the battery setup I have?

Anyone else here hunt in the water and how does your coil react when totally submerged..

Mine comes up at a good pace it floats and dumps my detector on it’s tail feathers ie power cable and a depth of five feet when it is on my arm it never goes past three feet ......over or at .....thirty hours it has see a little intrusion and I give the connectors a alcohol bath after hunting.... with my boot flask.....then sparkling Perrier water

Vive la France!

HappyTrails

jimpugh

Jim, im seeing a lot of movable targets .... not that pull tabs and bottle caps dont get deep.  In fact some of the beaches i hunt i can almost gauge how the sand is moving by the caps.  If they are GONE.... things are really deep.   Thanks for posting the finds it really can help if someones watching a new machine.   Was there no heavy targets like lead......or much iron.... or was it just the beach?   At this point i think a lot of us would like to see ALL the target you guys dig up.   On the bobbie pins, i did a lot of them as well because on many machines the metal puts them barely into the iron range.   Great find on that ring.  Im wondering how marine epoxy if used on the bottom would affect the weight..... as well as protect the coil.

• Like 2