Nokta Still In Operation???

I called the nokta repair Center in ringgold GA and a very nice man man answered the call told me how to send in my simplex for repairs. But I had sent them an email a while ago that they didn’t answer.

• Like 2

On 8/18/2020 at 5:28 PM, Chase Goldman said:

I would be sending them an email every day, that way you avoid the risk of your email running off the bottom of their screen.  

I sent Minelab America an email everyday (just kept copying the original with the number of times I had emailed them as the first sentence). I called too and left messages. Finally got an RMA# after 3 weeks and sent my Equinox control unit in for bluetooth repair.

I would email and call everyday at least until somebody gets back to you. Most people in Georgia, (Ringgold is a fairly nice town btw) would be ashamed if they were running a business and did not reply to a request. Somehow, yours seems to have gone unnoticed.

• Like 5

On 8/12/2020 at 3:18 AM, dogodog said:

It's been 8 days since I emailed Nokta. I gave them all the info on the problem and the serial number of my coil. Not a peep or response!!! about my coil issue. I never have not had acompany get back to you in 3 days, let alone 8. I guess we live in a throw away society, They make a great machine, But I do not need this poor service, Even the Georgia service center won't answer multiple phone calls. (wondering if its closed down) In the future I won't bother with the warranty, I'll just go purchase another item ( cheaper and faster that way, also less headaches). Luckily I can afford to do so, but I feel bad for the guy or gal who can't. I can't wait for the excuses I will hear, We are having problems due to covid, We are working on a limited staff, Our internet supplier is having problems.  Anyone in a phone booth could respond to an email and give better service. I'm fine with not getting a warranty or service, Just tell me so I can keep on detecting without all the loss of time sending it back and forth. Our society has become accustom to poor service and bad warranty responses. REMEMBER WE SUPPORT YOU, THE LEAST YOU COULD DO IS SUPPORT US!!!! Tomorrow I will buy another 11'' coil for my MK and call it done. Anyone reading this post/rant, do not let this stop you from buying an MK or other Nokta detector they are top notch!!!  I'm just bitching about bad customer service. I'm not the kind of guy who makes waves, But I've had enough of companies thinking its OK to NOT respond to a simple email. Customer service is the foundation of a great business. 

Hello there...just happened to read this post. I am sorry you are experiencing an issue to reach us. As a matter of fact, all our emails ARE RESPONDED TO WITHIN 24-48hrs or 72 hrs max under special circumstances. I actually have ALL MY TEAM'S INBOXES SET UP ON MY COMPUTER AND I LITERALLY CHECK EACH EMAIL TO MAKE SURE THEY ARE ANSWERED. Now, may I please ask you to send me your email address so I can check whether we did get an email from you or not as there has been many cases in the past where the email was in spam folder or was not received at at all. My email is dilek.gonulay@noktadetectors.com. You can also include the issue you are having and we will do our best to help you. Once agaian, I apologize for the inconvenience. 

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

I just wanted to say thanks to Dilek, She went above and beyond to help me. I sent the coil out to the service center today and will update everyone as soon as I hear from them. Even with the glitch in response, I have nothing but great things  to say about their machines. I think Nokta has figured out how to make an easy to use and uncomplicated machine with lots of options. The MK in my opinion is the best coin and relic machine made.

• Like 3