Why To Not Buy An Orx

Kaolin washer

Because you will like it so much you will want the Deus,  I keep getting amazed at the ORX in that it can go over hunted out sites and start finding things, in my experiance this is the best detector i have ever used . and rather than not buying the regular Deus its just the contrary i did buy the Deus and am liking them both   i stopped at the 30,s hunted out shack and in 15 minuts found the shown targets , and I  am like scratching my head , Dindint i got over this very spot ? what the ?""  if i sell the orx  its not because i dont like it  its becuase i need money but i had a choice to bring the orx or the regular deus . i chose the ORX because i have more experiance with it and am new to the big Deus . but i am really impressed with them both

20200812_092048.jpg

• Like 3

I liked the Orx so much I bought a second one for a spare and the different coil. I just recently bought a WS4 headset and sold the second Orx remote and second WS Audio headphones. I now have the Orx , the second a Orx converted to a Deus Lite, one shaft rigged for water use, and all the coils excep the 11”x 13”. Not out of the question to eventually get full Deus remote- but I’m enjoying the expanded audio and presets and convenience. of the Deus Lite set up. When I use the Orx I wear the remote on my forearm. If i spring for the Deus mote I’ll use it the same way.  Go XP or go home. 

• 2 weeks later...