First Gold Chain(s) With The Nox

5 minutes ago, midalake said:

WOW, you dug that all in one day?????   HOLLY. 😲

When I look at the picture it is hard for me to believe how much stuff I scoop up too. I was in the water for over 10 hours and maybe finding a target every 3 or 4 minutes which comes out to 150-200 targets which looks about right.

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Skullgolddiver said:

Best reward after a long battle!

Thanks Skull, Yes, even without the gold neck chain it would have been an awesome hunt but seeing that long chain dangling from the scoop made this hunt truly special and unforgettable.

• Like 1

Prune fingers/toes = lots of rewards., Great job!!! I get prune fingers just from the humidity here in PA/ and no gold with it!! Glad to see your finding good stuff.

• Haha 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, dogodog said:

Prune fingers/toes = lots of rewards., Great job!!! I get prune fingers just from the humidity here in PA/ and no gold with it!! Glad to see your finding good stuff.

Thanks Dog, You could add "sore muscles" to that as well. Glad that I am retired now since I need all day to recover from that marathon.

• Like 5

5 minutes ago, phrunt said:

ID 1 is a good number on the Nox 🙂

Well done, incredible hunt and a whole lot of digging there.

Thanks phrunt, It is but I wonder how many "1's" I had previously dug before finding that first gold chain- one hundred? two hundred? more? Totally worth it though!