Going To Get A Second Pinpointer For When Friends Tag Along

1 hour ago, GB_Amateur said:

My two hand-held pinpointers (Carrot included) seem to be especially picky with voltage

My Pro-Find 35, when I still had it, was particular about the 9V batteries it could use, i.e. alkaline only. Heavy duty batteries caused glitching.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Similar Content

• By Jason China
      I bought a Nokta Makro Pulse Dive, but I won't snorkel, I need to buy goggles and snorkel, what else? I have no experience, but I am willing to work hard to learn, only by using Pulse Dive can I avoid crowds, and that is, what kind of bag to use in the water to reduce drag to collect!
    • By Gerry in Idaho
      We all have different styles of gold nugget shooting and across this globe are so many varying terrains to chase nuggets.  Our skills and years at it vary and on this fine forum, it could just as easily be the eager beaver newer member who's grateful for their 1 and only nugget, as it could be a salty savvy veteran with a lifetime of Thankful gold finds.  And yet many of us have a certain detector that meant so much to our pursuit of heavy metal.  What model of gold detector are you most thankful for and why?
      For me, it's the Fisher Gold Bug-2 as it was the 1st gold detector we (detector & I) became 1.  It was the machine that kept gold coming in and eventually lead me to the Pulse Induction powers/depths beyond.  It's not my favorite to swing today (not even top 3), but I have to give credit when due and the GB-2 is the gold detector I am most thankful for.
      I look forward to hearing your Thankful gold detector comments.

• By kac
      So I have the Green headphones and have them currently paired to the Multi Kruzer but it seem that if I pair the pin pointer to the same headphones then the headphones won't be paired to the detector? Either or and not both? If that is the case it is kind of a bummer but not that big a deal. Audio on it isn't super loud with the waterproof cover on.
    • By B0SC0
      From what I have experienced, you can only silence the audio on the probe with Z-Link.
      The vibrate will still sound on the probe.
      If this was intended to be a stealth mode, it's not.
      If there are people near by, they will hear the vibrate moter making noise.
      Kind of defeats the purpose.
      I would like to see a complete silent mode at the probe and audio in the headset.
      Your thoughts?
    • By Bohemia Miner
      "AT Pro Pointer = TRX"
      I did an Air test last night.  The TRX  found a 1 grain piece of gold 1/2" from the tip.  The Carrot wouldn't find it at all!

• By Bohemia Miner
      Can anyone tell me what Frequency the Pro-Find 35 operates at?  I can't find it anywhere.
      Is the search field off the tip like the TRX or 360 like the Garrett?
      Thanks!
      Walt