Minelab GPX 6000 Full Reveal In February 2021?

Not the best edit....but you get my point! Hope Minelab or Steve doesn't bust my chops for having a little fun...🦧 

20200828_064607.jpg

5 hours ago, SDMiner said:

Not the best edit....but you get my point! Hope Minelab or Steve doesn't bust my chops for having a little fun...🦧 

20200828_064607.jpg

God, I hope your wrong LOL That is not what I want to see considering my CTX leaked like a sieve. :(

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • The title was changed to Minelab GPX 6000 Full Reveal In December

Steve,

Thanks.

Does Codan know where Chicago is located?  I don't think so.  Look on page 8 of the PowerPoint and you will see that it is located on the east coast of North America ... maybe in Canada?  haha 

230823811_Screenshot2020-09-19at12_17_43PM.thumb.png.a6ae057f91885d6bc83191b93e243b98.png

I hope the new 6000 GPX is better at finding its targets than they are at locating Chicago.

It is interesting to read their full report.  I didn't see any new details about the GPX but that will be coming up.  It was good to see they have 30 million in R&D so they are working toward the future.  They also showed the big sporting goods stores that sell the Vanquish line.

Mitchel

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

It may not tell us a lot about the new GPX, but it does tell us that they do make a ton of money, spend a ton on research and indirectly makes me think that if others don't follow Minelab's lead in investing in technology, that they may go the way of White's and Tesoro.  New detector companies may emerge but will they survive??? I only hope the new GPX does not limit the control of the individual to adjust settings. The reason I love the GPX 5000 is that I can control how I set it. If you limit the adjustability of a machine, you limit the ability to create some really deep programs.

• Like 2

Does anyone know where the Chicago is?  Minelab has seemed to misplace it!

Minelab misplaced Chicago???? Have seen RVs called Chicago, have a Pot Belly Stove in Shouse called Pittsburg and made in NZ, but the anticipated GPX 6000 I want one for Xmas Minelab please............... don`t care where its made if it is Minelab quality but please without a coil chip, you make tough coils but not the most productive.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Since when did this topic say full reveal in December?  I thought the Full Monty was in October!

• The title was changed to Minelab GPX 6000 Full Reveal In February 2021?
  • The topic was locked
  • This topic was unlocked and locked
  • The topic was unlocked