Minelab GPX 6000 Full Reveal In February 2021?

It might be possible they put a GPZ sticker on a 6000 coil to hide it in public. Hard to tell exactly without seeing whats inside that coil.

Or it could simply be that the GPX 14 decals hadn't even been made yet, so a GPZ 14 decal had to be used to show the decal positioning for the photo.

• Like 2

Yeah could be very likely too Lunk.

I thought for sure when I first noticed the GPZ sticker that it was a 7000 coil, but comparing it to the 6000 Youtube screencaps, it appears to be the current 6000 coil housing design so it's likely they just tossed the 7000 sticker on.

• Like 1

Will be interesting to see real world test of the Manual sensitivity settings or the no threshold Auto settings - which one will give the best results for mono coils?

No threshold sounds great to me - i certainly have become use to that with the Equinox.

Page 5 section 6 Headphones Connection  - have they the wired & Bluetooth headphone symbols against the wrong description? or am i just not understanding it correctly?

Mono vs. Double-D coil
Coil winding configuration
Mention the pinpointing difference at all?
When to use the Double-D coil
Use of the Double-D coil is only recommended if good results cannot be achieved using a Monoloop (Mono) coil.

Change the Double-D mode
1. Press the Noise Cancel button for > 2.5 seconds to toggle
between EMI Cancel and Conductive Ground Cancel.
Note: Double-D modes are only available when the
Double-D coil is in use.

2. The icon for the enabled Double-D mode is displayed

16 hours ago, jasong said:

We still don't know what exactly GeoSense is.

And we will probably have to wait until Minelab publish a Knowledge Base Article by Bruce Candy and/or the engineers that explains what GeoSense PI is and how it works, like they did with the ZVT tech. I would imagine that there will also be a marketing diagram of some sort that will describe it without going into too much detail, like they did with the ultra-wide dynamic range 45 kHz tech of the Gold Monster 1000.

620F422E-6FCD-4213-9951-FE994FE1E4DA.thumb.jpeg.3155f56dd63b0640126a63d1dfb51e80.jpeg

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Lunk said:

And we will probably have to wait until Minelab publish a Knowledge Base Article by Bruce Candy and/or the engineers that explains what GeoSense PI is and how it works, like they did with the ZVT tech. I would imagine that there will also be a marketing diagram of some sort that will describe it without going into too much detail, like they did with the ultra-wide dynamic range 45 kHz tech of the Gold Monster 1000.

"GPX 6000 automatically compensates for ground noise, EMI, and sensitivity within 20 seconds of turning on"

I'd assume that sums GeoSense up in a nutshell.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, AussieMatt said:

"GPX 6000 automatically compensates for ground noise, EMI, and sensitivity within 20 seconds of turning on"

I'd assume that sums GeoSense up in a nutshell.

Since the GM 1000 does all that too, I'm assuming GeoSense involves something more. Oh, the anticipation!😀

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Maybe there is some GPR included in the mix?