Minelab GPX 6000 Full Reveal In February 2021?

So what’s the go with using a booster then on the 6000? Do anyone know if you can use them on it?.

34 minutes ago, Bhogg said:

So what’s the go with using a booster then on the 6000? Do anyone know if you can use them on it?.

I believe it has a wired headphone option, so yes. Provided your booster is independently powered (like a 9V battery). 

17 hours ago, Bhogg said:

All you really need is a Bluetooth 5.0 aptX low latency speaker; plenty to choose from on Amazon. I already got one for the GPX 6000, and it also works great with the Equinox.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Lunk said:

All you really need is a Bluetooth 5.0 aptx low latency speaker; plenty to choose from on Amazon. I already got one for the GPX 6000, and it also works great with the Equinox.

Really ?   you want a booster already before using the machine ? do you have secret info on the beast Lunk ?

• Oh my! 1

3 hours ago, Lunk said:

All you really need is a Bluetooth 5.0 aptx low latency speaker; plenty to choose from on Amazon. I already got one for the GPX 6000, and it also works great with the Equinox.

Lunk, can you provide a link to the speaker you're using? Probably better than a hot headphone in Summer. Thanks,

Bill

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mungass said:

Really ?   you want a booster already before using the machine ? do you have secret info on the beast Lunk ?

It more than likely is not a “booster“ that most people are thinking of. It’s just an external speaker that probably has volume control with it, there are quite a few to chose from.  Being that the GPX only has an external speaker attached to the machine or headphones you can use a Bluetooth speaker to attach it to your backpack, GPZ style.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, afreakofnature said:

It more than likely is not a “booster“ that most people are thinking of. It’s just an external speaker that probably has volume control with it, there are quite a few to chose from.  Being that the GPX only has an external speaker attached to the machine or headphones you can use a Bluetooth speaker to attach it to your backpack, GPZ style.

Bingo.

Avantree Wearable Speaker

• Like 2