I bet that broke up a budding romance!  That's a nice one!   GaryC/Oregon Coast

• Like 2

Great job.

You'll have to add up the total gold.  Just the facts (gold) mam.  How many ounces so far?

• Like 1

Nice heavy ring! What a piece of history with the bandaid on it. Amazing!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Joe Beechnut OBN said:

hoping to use the AQ..but water was too rough

Hey Joe... Why isn't the AQ desirable in rough water? Lately I've been using the Excalibur in pinpoint mode in all kinds of surf and it isn't noisy or troubled at all. I like how unaffected it is in those conditions. Thanks! Bob

• Like 2

WTG Pirate nice one. I wouldn't want to swallow any of that water after these rains.  I need to get out, it's been too long. Come on fall.

Did you save any of those Ring Daddy top five spots. I had them somewhere, but can't find them.

HH

Mike``

1 hour ago, King-Of-Bling said:

Forget the ring. More impressive is the somewhat intact 65 year old band-aid. You will now be known as a KOB II. (King Of Bandaids).

Or you can be the 1st Bandaid Daddy !

Now there's a nickname that just might stick. 😉

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Joe Beechnut OBN said:

Yesterday I took both the excalibur and the AQ hoping to use the AQ..but water was too rough so the excalibur got the call. I drank a lot of water yesterday...but it was worth getting out and enjoying the finally Sunny day.  Best was a 1955 10k class ring and A couple silvers...Class ring still had the bandaid used to make it a fit her....Thanks for looking and Good Luck to everyone..

Walker was the last target of the day..jumped out of the scoop almost!

Once in the day there use to be a forum who had ring daddies..You would post your rings up to be counted during the year. And by end of year there some amazing ring counts from many across the world. Most were North America with a few from the islands. I guess I'll be calling the rings I find ring daddies for years to come... it keep me organized, pictures, video's . charts and memories. 

21d.jpg

21s.jpg

21b.jpg

21ss.jpg

Congrats Joe! All those fatty's you are finding must look even better with the gold prices being so high! 

• Like 1