Introduction From Bombala, Australia

Hampy

Hi all, I’m Rob, live in Bombala nsw Australia, have a ml ex terra 705, don’t do a lot of detecting and found even less but love getting out, am a more serious bottle collector, cheers Rob.

• Like 2

Welcome, Rob!  After seeing all the great finds here I predict you'll be giving that X-T 705 a workout.  But I hope you'll show us your bottle finds, too.

Welcome Rob. I'm sure that others besides myself would love to metal detect in your country. Lots of awesome finds have been posted from your beaches and gold-field's. 

Welcome Rob,

Nice historic town you got there! With the lumber, and rail line, looks like there should be some good stuff to find there! If you get the time, put that detector to work! Look forward to some more posts! Beware the platypus!!

Good Luck!!👍👍

Your going to enjoy this place Rob!! Nice people, Great topics and lots of photo's. I would love to see some of your bottle finds. I started out digging bottles when I was a kid.  I love beer bottles!!! but I usually toss them when I'm done Ha Ha Ha  

• Haha 1

My uncle used to work in the timber industry back in the 1960's they had a camp for the worker back then. Been through your town many times, and have stayed at your great Caravan Park at least 5 times. Welcome to the Forum.

Welcome aboard!! I used to use Xterra machines. They were real fun for their time. Also was one of the first of it's type being just a large Target ID number and the ability to change frequencies depending on the coil you love. 

You will like it here!!