Deep Target And Silver!

Were you disappointed when you discovered the deep coke can, or just figure it was goes with the territory?  Yin and yang experience?

Man, I'm surprised you didn't strike oil with that hole!!😂

Next one will be a Rolex!👍👍

• Haha 1

That's a pretty silver ring Mitchel- congrats! Fairly deep for what looks to be a fresh drop.

• Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, GB_Amateur said:

Were you disappointed when you discovered the deep coke can, or just figure it was goes with the territory?  Yin and yang experience?

Well, most of my good targets are never that deep.  If that one was in the wet I probably would have stopped or been unable to dig it.  I had already detected wet and nada so this was a target I had to see.  It was a marginal sound at the beginning but sometimes the size of the target tricks you into thinking it is not quite that deep.  This dig began to impress me as I was getting very deep on my handle.

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Compass said:

That's a pretty silver ring Mitchel- congrats! Fairly deep for what looks to be a fresh drop.

It has a heart shaped stone that is green and a couple of hands on each side.  It is very light for a silver.

Looks to be a claddagh ring! Need a better pic!!👍👍

(Damn, I'm already out of likes today!!)😂

• Like 1

Someone said on another thread that the Eq 15 was only surpassed by an Excalibur.  If I had many targets like that I have to carry my wet sand scoop.

5 minutes ago, Joe D. said:

Looks to be a claddagh ring! Need a better pic!!👍👍

That's my cell picture when it was still in the car.