Hot Streak Continues

2 minutes ago, Compass said:

The past month and a half have been unusually good for me detecting-wise and I feel incredibly blessed. A lot of it is luck but I do think that being retired has given me the time to learn my hunting grounds and detectors a little better as well as giving me more flexibility to detect where and when I want. GL&HH!

Good Job Compass, Beautiful gold! And Amen to the above!

• Thanks 1

I wouldn't be surprised your Tiffany glasses have some gold in those frames!  GaryC/Oregon Coast

• Like 1

2 hours ago, GaryC/Oregon Coast said:

I wouldn't be surprised your Tiffany glasses have some gold in those frames!  GaryC/Oregon Coast

One would think so being T & Co but,apparently not. They aren't quite as high end as I would have thought either but if I replace the lenses they would be in decent shape and I'm sure someone would want them.

https://theluxurycloset.com/women/tiffany-silver-gold-tf-3051-b-aviator-sunglasses-p105002

You gotta love those pockets!  Well done once again.

Mitchel

• Thanks 1

Nice pile of loot Compass. Congratulations on the Silver and Gold. The more you use your detector you develop new skills that will boost your finds. Keep them coming.

HH

Mike

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, mn90403 said:

You gotta love those pockets!  Well done once again.

Mitchel

Thanks Mitchel, Sounds like we may get some bigger swells this weekend!

4 hours ago, Mikeguard01 said:

Nice pile of loot Compass. Congratulations on the Silver and Gold. The more you use your detector you develop new skills that will boost your finds. Keep them coming.

HH

Mike

Thanks Mike, I'm definitely finding more small targets including chains this year.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Compass said:

They aren't quite as high end as I would have thought either but if I replace the lenses they would be in decent shape and I'm sure someone would want them.

You may be able to polish out the scratches if not too deep -- a lot of plastic polishes at auto parts stores.  You might even get someone behind the counter who can recommend one for the job (but don't bank on it :sad:).

• Thanks 1