Apex Full Production And Shipping

Way to go Garrett.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Jeff McClendon said:

Way to go Garrett.

That's an impressive picture.  OK, let's predict how long until a review is posted here on detectorprospector.com by a member.

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, GB_Amateur said:

That's an impressive picture.  OK, let's predict how long until a review is posted here on detectorprospector.com by a member.

“Ok after 1 hour of use, here is my full comprehensive review.....”

• Haha 2

When all the Texans that want the Apex have received theirs. Then just maybe they will start being shipped beyond the borders of Texas .

Chuck 

1 hour ago, Ridge Runner said:

When all the Texans that want the Apex have received theirs. Then just maybe they will start being shipped beyond the borders of Texas .

So does that mean you're getting one?  Don't be coy -- we all know you lust after one of those gold & black beauties (even if those aren't the Dallas Cowboy team colors).

• Haha 1

I told them when they ask should they ship me the Apex . I said I’d pass this time but if they would please send it to you GB . So be sure to check your mail each day until it arrives.

About the Dallas Cowboys I can’t say they do much for me . Now I do enjoy watching their cheerleaders. Them girls can kick high . One time I remember this one long legged girl kick so high I liked to have spit my teeth out. At my age I get excited over swollen knee caps.

Chuck 

• Haha 1

My Apex shipped yesterday and according to UPS I will have it on Tuesday.  Depending on which driver has my route, the deliveries sometimes don't arrive until after supper, so I may have to wait until next week for a chance to try it out.

Glad it's finally on the way though.

• Like 3