Got My Vanquish Ordered

jmaryt

Your going to enjoy the vanquish 540. I have one I picked up from a friend a couple of weeks ago. I am very surprised at the simplicity of the machine verses the performance it has.

It is by far the best bang for the buck out there in my opinion for land hunting. I have tested it on deep coins and it picks them up very good. I only have the V12 coil but am considering getting the v8 coil.

Your gonna love it. It is about as easy as it can get being a digital turn on and go machine.

I do not know what you used in the past but if you ever used an Xterra detector the vanquish is in a completely different class as the Xterra's are. IN other words, the vanquish is way way better than the xterra line up.

thanks for the encouragement! i don't get it until wednesday, but i am already "out there"
in my mind scanning the "burnt" parks with it! have to be honest.in my 35 + years of hunting,
i have always counted on the feeling of "'anticipation".i had it in both the 70's and the 80's,and it's
dropped off considerably since then.perhaps the 540 can "restore" the giddiness i used to feel when
popping old silver, and other old denominations...in gambling, the odds are "'always with the house"
but somehow, i feel i AM the "house" this time around, and  will do well with it! i'm sure it will be fun, that much i know,
and that's truly what it's all about!  lets hope this detector gives everyone the "edge" that has been missing for so long now
in the public places.

(h.h.!)
j.t.

• Like 2