PPP Posted August 23, 2020 Share Posted August 23, 2020 According to the Fisher Impulse AQ facebook site,there is 99% done with the machine.After some reports from AQ limited owners,you see peoblem with battery,cable connectors,noisy coil in the salt water,high temp on the control box,short shaft,,,,,,,,,,and I assume these all problems sums up the remaining of 1% left??how can it be? Has anyone any guess when the final unit is available to buy worldwide? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!Register a new account
Already have an account? Sign in here.Sign In Now