• Haha 1
  • Oh my! 1

• 2 weeks later...

On 8/27/2020 at 6:53 PM, jimpugh said:

I love  Texas But I do not need the money

( Mr.Carl is very capable hands)

No I love the freedom of a entrepreneur 

I made my first discriminating pulse 95

I still have proto and my notes It found nickels and gold and bonged like a over shoot ( on California beaches)On A TR it lost a lot of depth so I bought a Gold scan 5 z model that Eric had made for a hunter in Arkansas very deep but a motor boat audio still have it in a basket case if I ever want to resurrect    I have also hunted many hours with a Aqua Star big Ikelite case so  I know what maximum  depth IS......

water mark

I have used TDI pro and Dual field found gold right out of the box ....all my testing is done in knee deep to snorkel range unless I am diving with tanks or hooka

Every thing in life is a mission my Mission in life is to live well 

I would love to see all metal in one ear and tone or silencer,volcanic (selectable in the other  the more information a hunter can hear the Better the unit will be in the Field. They deserve choices many have Disabilities.....

it is not what I like that matters ....it is what.  The customer see’s  Selectability 
Maybe I am wrong maybe I should build the Barracuda Ace.....

I thought that or at least I was led to believe that the 100 units were for input to future improvements and value......

Oh well may be I should build a fleet of remote submersibles that charge batteries in the day and retrieve metal at night NASA does have technology transfer down the street.....put security cameras on them to report to big brother...and map anomalies get some sugar checks.....from Uncle Sam....

Again My apologies Just waiting for water and tides to fall where I can go kick my Scoop....after Laura

Happy Trails 

jimpugh”

Looks you had been used some Eric machines, can you write few lines what depth? Thank you 😊 I wish you all the best out there😎 

• 1 month later...

Wow Steve,

Your gonna burn out that crystal ball, if you keep posting spot's for future detectors!!🤣👍👍

• Haha 1

Is the regular version AQ really not going to have a transferable warranty? That seems a bit strange this day and age. I can see it on the Limited, seeing is how we volunteered to be guinea pigs on basically a beta machine, but, on a regular production model, I would think it would be transferable.

It might end up being transferable. Or not. I’m doing the best I can but none of this is set in stone - it’s all preliminary best guesses subject to change, and any errors are on me. Most of this is just copy and paste from the Ltd information, with changes made where known. Take it all with a grain of salt.

Changed to “Warranty - to be determined”

Well hopefully, it work's out to be transferable! As some may reconsider purchasing! At least new, anyway!👍👍

27 minutes ago, phrunt said:

That's a flaw in the USA warranty rules, no such thing in NZ / Australia as a non-nontransferable warranty.  They can't play those games worldwide.

I don't know if I'd go so far as calling it a flaw. There really isn't a cut and dried rule regarding warranties in most states. Generally, a product has to do what it's designed and promoted to do, but, the warranty is up to the manufacturer to decide. That's why you need to read the warranty to see if it's something you want to agree to. If there is no warranty or it's not acceptable, then don't buy the product. I'd rather the government keep out of it. You mandate a warranty, or any other law, and the price will go up automatically. Let the marketplace decide on a product. If it's junk, they'll go out of business. If it's good, they will prosper. With online forums such as this one, the word will get out pretty quickly if a product or manufacturer are a problem.

• Like 1

Nice explanation Simon! Always good to hear how other's get along, besides the USA! We definitely don't have all the answer's, when it comes to doing thing's the best way!!👍👍

On 8/27/2020 at 6:22 PM, Tony said:

Ahhh...Barracuda......if only I had the money for one 20 years ago 😩

wrestled a giant squid for this one...pride of the fleet

cjc

Cuda 2.jpg

• Like 3
  • Haha 1