Hi From Gypsy Western Australia

Gypsy

Hey all,

Its been many years since i have ventured the forums as social media has seemed to ghost town alot of our forum sites due to members leaving and using social media platforms, glad i found this one with a lot of old familiar names here, a few of you may remember me? and a My best mate Janet (RIP) lady of the lake from Coolgardie WA and our adventures together in the West Oz goldfields and salt lakes, hoping to catch up with you for a chat and share advice etc.

• Like 8

Welcome to the forum Gypsy! I hung out a little on Finders Forum and a couple other Oz forums before they went off the rails. Seeing politics and trolls destroy forums was a reason I started this one, where as much as possible I keep a lid on such things.

I do recall Janet being famous for hunting the salt areas. And may she Rest In Peace.

• Like 1

Welcome Gypsy,

Glad your here! For those of us that don't know you yet, can you tell us some more info about what you use, and hunt, etc...(besides those gold nuggets; thats a given) Thanks!👍👍

Welcome Gypsy, we all welcome new folks and hope to see you often on the forums. 

Glad to see you joined in on the fun Gypsy. Looking forward to hearing some of your adventures in the gold rich area's that you hunt. It's a great place here, Not much drama, But lots of good people and info.