XP DEUS Goes High Frequency?

Steve Herschbach

I was hunting in a high trash area this afternoon and the whole time wishing I had that new 5.5 X 9 coil.. I don't know if it's me because sometimes I was right on target ( My pinpointing went south at times ) but the next I'd call in the ball park. I did find some coins but nothing to write home about.. I did find my first gold ring  in all that trash. I started saying maybe 14 K but then I said 10 K but after it was all over it had got down to gold fill. Well if nothing else it is gold in color.Haha

Chuck 

• 3 weeks later...

Welcome to the forum!

From http://www.detectorprospector.com/forum/topic/2464-xp-deus-v4-new-accessories-announcement/?do=findComment&comment=28697

"A test phase will take place in October and November 2016, and then, we will be able to announce a launch date."

In other words, there is no official launch date yet.

I got myself on the email for any info coming from XP Deus Company on when the new coils will be out and when I can download V 4. I go to my mail box but I find nothing.

At the next board meeting I'll let them know it has to be a change on the slow part of info coming out the back door. haha

Chuck.