Apex Recovery Speed / Iron Separation

So this would also hold true for salt water than? For example; on the 800 are the multi frequency settings for say, beach 1, and beach 2 esp. Most likely a mix of the lower frequencies?? šŸ‘šŸ‘

Beach multiprograms have salt elimination .... which means the ID of thin and small aluminum foil ...

Equinox in Beach Multiprograms 1 and 2. it also contains lower weighted frequencies of 20 khz and 40 khz .... but in the case of strong mineralization about 25-30% of magnetite ... it goes into the mode of reduced TX about
Ā to 1/3 Tx .... and detection options will also be limited ...

The mode of reduced Tx in 25-30% magnetite mineralization... can be simulated for ground programs Park, Field using 1F frequency 5khz, 10 khz, and 15 khz .... where at 15 khz you can also count the high mineralization at this frequency...

however, you must also use the appropriate recovery speed for such terainĀ mineralizationĀ  -recovery 6-7.

Ā 

..as written by Mr. George Kinsey...... Vanquish in a certain high High mineralization 12% magnetite.. you can no longer debug GB without false positive IDs 1-14 ... signals fromĀ  magnetite mineralization ...

Ā 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, George Kinsey said:

I did not buy an Apex to use in Culpeper. I used the Equinox long enough to know it had limited abilities in Basalt and Diode rock. If I ever go up that way I use a GB Pi. I used it mostly on colonialĀ iron sites. I'm not interested in digging low conductive metal to find something good with a similarTID number. Ponderous. I have sonic hearing.

Good luck with your selection. Maybe we passed each other one day in the field.

You said below that you intended to see how the Apex would do in your "evil red dirt" in single frequency...so that does sound like you were going at least try Apex in Culpeper in single because of MF's lack of performance in Culpeper.

I had no issue testing the recovery speed. Hunting in the relic program with a minnie next to a large square nail I found it interesting when I turned down Ā the iron audio to zeroĀ I would get a good one way tone . Good target next to iron. Since I already know MF does not work in my evil red dirt it will be fun to see what the single frequencies do.

Sorry I was not clear.Ā  The point of my previous question was also based on your statement above regarding the Apex.Ā  I was wondering what you thought of the the Equinox single frequency modes in Culpeper?Ā  I would be surprised you were having a problem with small non-ferrous if you were using SF like you intend to do with the Apex.Ā  Again you have no ability to adjust recovery speed with Apex versusĀ EquinoxĀ and less control of tones and breakpoints - so I am interested to know whether the ApexĀ will do better than Equinox under those conditions in single frequency (which would be surprising).Ā Ā 

No controversey . We all know what we know.

Exactly!

Thanks for taking my questions.

Hopefully we will pass each other out in those north central VA fields sometime.Ā  It is still so full of history.Ā  I'll probably be swinging a PI just like you if we do, though.Ā  I just whip the VLFs out when my shoulder can't take the weight of the GPX any longer.Ā  Happy Hunting.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1