Missing the flap that covers the outside battery recharge port. I was at my dealer when it arrived. Looks to have been opened by someone prior to shipping. You can also see where it was torn off. He has four more coming so I will let you know if they also shared my fate.

garrett-ace-apex-metal-detector-specification.jpg

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Oh my! 3

Sorry that happen to you and I myself know how that is . A dealer drop ship this Gold Bug Pro and part of the shaft was missing. I called the company rep.and told him my problem. How simple could that be in getting what I wanted. He would tell shipping and they would ship. This went on for a month getting the wrong part. Finally the rep. went and ship the part himself.

Some days it goes bad and with others It last longer.

I hope yours was worth the wait! Looking forward to hear your report on the Apex

The Best !

Chuck 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Similar Content

• By Steve Herschbach
      This is a Garrett forum for people who like Garrett detectors, so they can learn about how to get the best out of them. If you want to compare brands, or just state your negative opinion of Garrett or it's products, please use the appropriate forums, like the Advice & Comparisons Forum. Thanks.
    • By phrunt
      It may not be the best detector out of the competitors but it sure has the best coils!
      NEL Coils for Garrett Ace Apex

All models of the NEL coils for Garrett Ace Apex metal detectors.
      For more information, see the coil model page:
      NEL Big for Garrett Ace Apex NEL Attack for Garrett Ace Apex NEL Storm for Garrett Ace Apex NEL Thunder for Garrett Ace Apex NEL Tornado for Garrett Ace Apex NEL Super Fly for Garrett Ace Apex NEL Hunter for Garrett Ace Apex NEL Sharpshooter for Garrett Ace Apex NEL Snake for Garrett Ace Apex NEL Sharp for Garrett Ace Apex

So now, Garrett is back in the game and the Apex is suddenly interesting again.  It's quite funny, it's not what Garrett did that makes the Apex now the best Multi Frequency entry level detector for coil selection, it's what they didn't do.  By making it possible for aftermarket coil manufacturers they've dramatically improved their detectors desirability without doing anything themselves.
    • By phrunt
      It may not be the best detector out of the competitors but it sure has the best coils!
      NEL Coils for Garrett Ace Apex

All models of the NEL coils for Garrett Ace Apex metal detectors.
      For more information, see the coil model page:
      NEL Big for Garrett Ace Apex NEL Attack for Garrett Ace Apex NEL Storm for Garrett Ace Apex NEL Thunder for Garrett Ace Apex NEL Tornado for Garrett Ace Apex NEL Super Fly for Garrett Ace Apex NEL Hunter for Garrett Ace Apex NEL Sharpshooter for Garrett Ace Apex NEL Snake for Garrett Ace Apex NEL Sharp for Garrett Ace Apex

So now, Garrett is back in the game and the Apex is suddenly interesting again.  It's quite funny, it's not what Garrett did that makes the Apex now the best Multi Frequency entry level detector for coil selection, it's what they didn't do.  By making it possible for aftermarket coil manufacturers they've dramatically improved their detectors desirability without doing anything themselves.

• By calabash digger
      I decided to go to my local dealer and buy them..... here is a look at all three...

• By calabash digger
      Testing all three on some deep targets...