Nevada Has / Had Great History And Variety Of Gold Experts

DolanDave,  It is amazing to see bigger gold coming from Southern NV.  So many people tell me there is no big gold and I tell them I have heard of bigger pieces coming from some of the ore dumps.  Your pics prove there is good gold across most of Nevada.  

What so many people don't understand is when you should put down a big machine and grab a smaller VLF.  It is one of the things my staff and I share and preach during the training we offer.

Thanks for sharing your success and adding to the NV Gold thread.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Gerry in Idaho said:

I'll try to get him to reach out to you.  It has been a few yrs since he has been down there and as you know, he used to be a regular on a couple forums including this one.  Are you going to be down there around then?

I do "speak" to him on forums infrequently. And for me it would be "coming up." Anyway if you are able to and think of it, keep me up-to-date maybe on PM's. Thank you...

Chris Ben - Heck yea those are really nice ones.  I really like your last pick with the 8 grams of solid nuggets and their character.  You and Dave are going to start a mini gold rush down there and heck, I might even grab a couple of my guys and head that way this winter, just to get out out of the cold/into the gold.  I usually head to MX and jump into the water for some ring/jewelry salvage, but not sure it will happen this winter with the CV-19. Thanks for sharing and you Dave for adding some southern NV comfort eye candy to my thread.  Well done my friend.

FlakMagnet - I'm hoping he does as well and will let him know there is more than me who wants him down there. 

• Like 1