Tdi Sl 12" Dual Field Coil Pin Out Connector Or Resistance Test

cpx

hello , my wiring go out of my plug and i need a picture  or resistance test for, pin out connector  ,  one red  with a shield and one clear wire with one shield, the connector have 5 pins but one pin have no seen wire one it, thanks Yves

Here's a diagramTDI_connector.jpg.49d9600d714ebc528c90e13c2a3199bc.jpg

• Like 2

I can't take credit for that, Steve. Somebody on another forum sent it to me when I posed the same question. Wish I could give him credit.

Jim

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

i refind my old picture i take in 2016,when i try waterproof my tdi sl,  i draw the diagram , if anyone check the diagram of your coil whites tdi 12" let me know if is the same of me, thanks

whites tdi sl plug and coil plug  .png

• 1 month later...

Hi I just recently purchased a used TDI SP SE and wanted to see if anyone had any extra coils to get rid of? Jimmy TDI, Nugget Finder sadie, coiltek. etc

I have the special edition with the miner john 8x12, I strictly gold prospect, usually bedrock and hillsides. Any feedback on the coils or if you think the miner john with do well. 

I have a gmx sport as well which I like, it had a tough time on the american river with the iron, however i am still learning the machine and how to best run it in the gold bearing rivers of Norcal, but I found some little pokers with the concentric in a bedrock crack about 3-4 inches down on another river.

The best place for a "Wanted" post is up in the classifieds, you will get a much larger response there than here. However I myself just went through the exercise of determining that I have 2 dual field TDI coils that I would be willing to sell. One is the 12" round dual field that came stock on the original TDI and the TDI-Pro (initial follow on TDI), the other one is an elliptical 6" X10" Jimmy Sierra dual field. The reason for selling is that both of my TDI's have been highly modified by Reg Sniff and the dual field coils are no longer effective with my TDI's.

Mike

• Like 1