Hello From Canada

officialgolddigger

Well here we go..

I have been metal detecting off and on for about 20 years I got my first detector when I was about 9. I WAS HOOKED.

It was a solo thing so I found myself alone while detecting. I went out now and then but school came first

THEN CAME THE INTERNET...

OMG there were some forums but nobody really went to them so I kind of moved on.

Only until a month ago I NEVER posted pics or videos online.

THE DAWN OF SOCIAL MEDIA FOR ME

I had a Facebook page but it was a so so personal page, I forget how but i came across a video about someone metal detecting and I saw that he had a TON of subscribers, it was at that moment I realized was not that alone. I started posting on FB of my finds and people started asking if I had a YouTube page I said no, they said you should. At first I thought NAAAA who the heck wants to watch me. More and more people kept asking. So one day I said OK.

It has been just over a month and I am AMAZED AND SHOCKED I have almost have 400 subscribers. It is INSANE...lol.

I have met SOOO MANY amazing people online that detect as well, It is so cool how many people there actually are out there and that it is a world wide hobby. Don't get me wrong I knew people metal detected around the world but I literally have subscribers of my channel from around the world it is crazy.

if you are at all interested at watching my videos, here is a link to my channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmQrf7LsvJP6bHDtv4kbFPQ 

I am so happy I am here now and I look forward to meeting you all

All the best C.J.

AKA Official Gold Digger

STAY SAFE AND KEEP ON DIGGING 

GOLD DIGGER STICKER B.jpg

• Like 2

Welcome CJ,

Tell us a little more about yourself and your favorite items to find. (gold I'm Assuming). What detectors do you have ect. Looking foward to seeing some of your adventures here at DP.

Welcome to the forum CJ,

You will learn much here! Good luck with your youtube channel! Be seeing ya!👍👍

Add my name to the welcoming party, CJ!  I look forward to your posts including fresh videos.

• 4 weeks later...

C.J. Welcome to the most friendly and informative bunch of people on the internet.

I am new to all this and have read a lot from these great people, they really have the best advice for every thing detector.

I know that I could never have found anything without their help.

Looking forward to your finds and videos.

• Like 1