Impulse AQ In Surf / 36 Psu Salinity

Thank you for posting the videos. When I see part 2 of the in the water has uploaded, I'll watch that one also. Looking forward to seeing the video planned for tomorrow.

Looks like sensitivity is set to 4, and it is in all metal mode. ATS and delay as stated in the post and in part 1.

• Like 1

I’m not sure but I think the issues show up in waist to chest deep water with control box submerged as Joe uses his machine in the upper Chesapeake Bay. I have not had an opportunity to submerge my unit in the lower Chesapeake Bay. 

• Like 1

Thats the New Model AQ I believe....dual Souriau connectors.....on the control pod, One Coil..One Headphone..looks different what I can see from the handle back..only black..Limited that area is white shaft showing, . 

• Like 4

Thanks for sharing the videos Alexandre, 👍

The machine appears to scream with every swing towards the current, even with sensitivity down to 4. This would make hunting the surf unbearable. Is this something that will be corrected before the official release version? 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Carolina said:

I’m not sure but I think the issues show up in waist to chest deep water with control box submerged as Joe uses his machine in the upper Chesapeake Bay. I have not had an opportunity to submerge my unit in the lower Chesapeake Bay. 

The only issues in that condition have been reported by Joe and others, it is when the coil enters and leaves the surface of the water and also when the coil connector is partly submerged. When both are submerged, there is no problem.

49 minutes ago, Beach Pirate said:

Thanks for sharing the videos Alexandre, 👍

The machine appears to scream with every swing towards the current, even with sensitivity down to 4. This would make hunting the surf unbearable. Is this something that will be corrected before the official release version? 

Note that the reactions in the surf are only when the coil emerges in the bubbles. This is a normal re-calibration reaction of the system.

Also, large changes of height over the ground due to the surf trigger re-calibrations. Alexandre shows that in the third video.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Joe Beechnut OBN said:

Thats the New Model AQ I believe....dual Souriau connectors.....on the control pod, One Coil..One Headphone..looks different what I can see from the handle back..only black..Limited that area is white shaft showing, . 

Right!!!

Prototype of the final version.

Only change from the LTD version is the mechanical configuration of battery pod and enclosure.

Electronic circuits, Coil assembly  and Firmware code are strictly the same as on the LTD.

• Like 2